New Columbia shell jacket on sale woo! And neon workout shirt. How could I not.
Working out now. Last weekend with Ryan for awhile. Won’t see him for another 3 weeks after this :/ he is good to Haiti to teach surgery. Will be really good for him.
One more week until break.
7:05 pm • 8 March 2014 • 14 notes
So I know I didn’t gain a pound this week. Feeling bloated though. Up down, up down. That is the scale. Not gonna fret cause I’m still putting in the work and not giving up.
Yesterday I did my measurements and compared them to one of my clients, who is 17 pounds lighter than me. The weird thing is we are the same height and our measurements were actually pretty close. Goes to show I have a crazy amount of muscle mass hiding under some fluff. Time to reveal the hard work and get rid of the fluff! Ha.
8:29 am • 7 March 2014 • 11 notes
Breathe through the heat. The pressure is there to test you. || #yoga #intention #meditation #inspiration #words
10:58 pm • 3 March 2014 • 22 notes
Weekend & Life business
Went by too too fast..
Well Saturday I ran a booth at the Vitamin Shoppe for Anytime. Giving out 2 week passes and such.
This store actually has a really good selection of things including many vegan protein options. I bought more of my vegan protein power that I like and they gave me and extra 20% off too! They were also giving out these goodie bags with a million free samples in them..got 2 free quest bars out of that!
Last night we went to Ryan’s best mans cabin up here. It was fun but we stayed up until 5 AM. I cannot do that anymore.. was dead all day..
Today I placed an order for our invitations!! Ah. They will send me a proof that I have to accept and then will ship them out. So freaking excited.
This week is crazy busy. I don’t even want to think about it. After this week though I will have half of my internship hours done (180!).
9 weeks left.. until I graduate!
The pressure to find a job and figure out where we are living is getting real.. I’ve applied to probably 50 jobs. No lie.
2 weeks until spring break. Not much of a break as I already have appointments and things lined up for everyday pretty much.
Still in shock my college career is almost done. Graduating high school still feels like yesterday. Trying to appreciate every moment I can.
10:37 pm • 2 March 2014 • 11 notes
Highest weight: 230
Week’s Loss: 1.6 wooo
Still making progress.
So for in March I would REALLY REALLY like to get out of the 170’s. For once and for good.
Let’s make it happen.
8:56 am • 28 February 2014 • 17 notes
I don’t think you guys have seen my face enough lately, so here ya go.
Today is a looooong day.
Class, internship, 3 hour class, “meet the trainer” night at the gym and then staff meeting. Probably won’t get done until 7 tonight. Womp womp. Maybe will workout after that? Depending on energy levels for sure..
busy busy bee
9:14 am • 26 February 2014 • 37 notes
No time to breathe- but life update in bullet points:
- so overwhelmed with all the projects and programs and everything going on for my internship and classes
- only about 10 weeks left!
- or 80 days!!
- stressing on finding a job. I’ve applied to over 20 for sure. not experienced enough for probable any. entry level problems.
- stressing about where we will live come May 17ish. My lease goes till June 1st, but would like to get out of here May 17th as my family will already be up here for the graduation ceremony.
- I’ve been eating about 80% vegan and I feel GREAT. Really truly do. Limiting mostly all processed things and sticking to a whole foods diet.
- Decided not to get the camera right now as I have too many other expenses coming up with moving- need to keep that in mind. And all the wedding things.
- Bridal shower invites were received today by people! It is March 22nd. So excited! I just bought an overly priced dress for it too..but I feel amazing in it. So it’s worth it.
- experienced a sample of Reiki today. Look it up if you don’t know what it is. To be honest, I really didn’t experience or feel anything.
- I would just like one night to binge on netflix (Dexter…)
- Life is good. I’m grateful. I’m happy.
- Time to train my client
6:42 pm • 25 February 2014 • 13 notes